We want learning to be fun and enjoyable. These Expectations will help us learn in the best environment possible.
1. We stop, look, and listen when the teacher is speaking.
2. We raise our hand to speak or ask questions.
3. We respect others and our property.
4. We work without distracting others.
5. We always do our BEST.
6. We complete all work in the time given.
7. We use appropriate voices in the classroom.
If students choose not to follow the Expectations:
1. A warning is given to the student.
2. A student-teacher conference is held at recess.
3. Reflection Sheet signed by student and parent.
4. Parent-Student Conference after-school.